A Non-Profit Organization for Social Awareness & EducationOur goal is to promote American values by creating social awareness and educating people about being better human beings. We also want to bring our economy back and make America a real promised land.
History Matters for Children explores the influence of eight young individuals who have made a difference: Ruby Bridges, Shirley Temple, Louis Braille, Wolfgang Mozart, Agnes Bojaxhiu, Ji- li Jiang, Helen Keller, and Anne Frank.
Don't Drop Out Campaign
- We engage children and their communities to stress the need to finish their education
- Community organizations, churches, and other non-profits are partnering with us
- Our center helps students with their homework and preparing for standardized tests
- We are working to combat teenage pregnancy, truancy, bullying, and survival crimes
- We conduct seminars where children help others by sharing their own stories
Buy American Campaign
- Our non-profit encourages children to buy American made products
- Children are motivated to ask their parents to look for US made merchandise while shopping
- We arrange essay competitions in the schools entitled 'How to bring jobs back to America?'
- We arrange field trips with local retailers where children search for American made products
- We are encouraging local and national business leaders to manufacture more products in the USA